HP Officejet Advantage 4500 All-in-One Printer
The HP Officejet Advantage 4500 All-in-One Printer is a flatbed all-rounder that offers print, fax, scan and copy capabilities at an affordable price. Equipped with Ethernet connectivity, this productive and reliable printer delivers professional quality color prints for small workgroups or networked environments. The HP Officejet Advantage 4500 All-in-One Printer also cuts printing costs by up to 50% with the use of Original HP 703 Inks, helping users stay on task and within budget at work or at home.
Professional color, ultra low cost.
– Print professional quality color for up to 50% less cost per page than other inkjets.
– Print laser-quality black text and vivid color graphics and photos, using high capacity Original HP 703 inks.
– Produce fast-drying documents, using ColorLok® papers. Plus, print fade-resistant documents that last. Archived documents retain black text and color quality for decades.
– Get borderless printing when you produce documents, brochures, flyers and other materials.
Do it all for less.
– Stay connected and easily share resources using built-in Ethernet networking.
– Get four-in-one functionality for an affordable price.
– Connect your All-in-One directly to a computer, using the included hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
The features you need to stay productive.
– Improve efficiency using the 20-page automatic document feeder
– Print and copy documents quickly – up to 28 ppm black and 22 ppm color. Plus, print documents at speeds equivalent to a laser printer with up to 6 ppm black and 4 ppm color.
– Easily capture documents and other materials and save them to a network, using impressive scanning features.
– Quickly send and receive faxes, and take advantage of fax features that can help you stay productive.
– Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP Smart Web Printing.
– Save energy and print more responsibly, using an all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR®-qualified.
– Get free and easy recycling – cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
– HP Thermal Inkjet
– Black: Up to 28ppm; Color: Up to 22ppm
– Black: Up to 60 x 6000dpi rendered dpi black; Color: Up to 4800x1200dpi optimized on select HP photo papers with 1200 x 1200 input dpi
– Fax Speed: Up to 33.6kbps, 3 sec per page
– Fax Resolution: Black and White: Up to 203 x 196dpi; Color: Up to 200 x 200dpi
– Memory: Up to 100 pages
– Fax Broadcasting: 48 locations
– Fax Features: Color fax; auto reduction; auto redial; speed dial; group speed dial; junk barrier; poll to receive; forward (black only); distinctive ring; delayed send (black only); scan and fax; fax phone TAM interface; PC fax send only
– Type: Flatbed, ADF
– Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400dpi (Optical)
– Maximum scanning size: ADF: 216 x 356mm; Flatbed 216 x 297mm
– Input Modes: Front Panel (Scan and Copy), Software Solution Center
– Copy Speed: Black: Up to 28cpm (Draft); Color: Up to 22cpm (Draft)
– Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 2100dpi optimized on select HP photo papers with 600 scan dpi; Color: Up to 1200 x 1200dpi optimized on select HP photo papers with 1200 x 1200 input dpi
– Reduce: 25 to 400%
– Maximum Copies: Up to 90 copies
– Copier Settings: Stand-alone copying: Actual Size; Fit to page; Custom; Full page; Legal to letter
– 1-line LCD (text)
– Input: Up to 100 sheets; Output: Up to 20 sheets
– 1 USB 2.0 Ethernet 10/100Base-T
– Active: 17watts; Manual-off: 0.4watts; Sleep: 2.8watts; Standby: 3.0watts
Dimensions (w x d x h)
– 433.5 x 401.5 x 216.7mm
Pricing and availability
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of PhP 8,999.00.